INCPA shall serve to support its members' goals toward the sustainable development the of the detergent, cleaning and maintenance product industry and/or their materials around the globe so that the industry’s products and activities contribute to improving the quality of life.It supports
- Exchange of knowledge and sharing of best practices
- Promotion of sound chemical management principles and practices
- Presentation of a united cleaning product industry view to key
- Trade facilitation and industry competitiveness.
- Promotion of sustainable growth.
- Facilitate interaction between its members to identify and pursue opportunities arising from trade negotiations.
- Facilitate member associations to take prompt actions to address concerns/issues related to detergents, cleaning and maintenance products and/or their materials.
July 5 - 8, 2020
International Conference on Soaps, Detergents and Cosmetics
January 25 - 30, 2020
2021 ACI Annual Meeting & Industry Convention
INCPA has a central role in the exchange of information within the
global industry, and in the development of position statements on
matters of international policy.
The objectives of INCPA are to:
- Facilitate efficient and issue-related exchange of information amongst associations for a common understanding and increased awareness of potential emerging issues.
- Showcase and promote best practices of
member associations’ initiatives.
- Develop, where appropriate, joint statements or position papers on global issues and develop, if necessary, related advocacy strategies.
- Strive, where
appropriate, for compatibility of the various regulatory frameworks
for the detergent, cleaning and maintenance products industry and/or their materials.
- Foster, where possible, the environment for global trade in quality products and, where appropriate, encourage a reduction in barriers to trade.
Principles for Management of Plastic Packaging in a Circular Economy